Deliver Repeatable Projects with Project-based ERP for Software & Technology Firms
Running multiple disconnected systems to manage your projects, and your business as a whole, can have a significant impact on your efficiency and profitability. See how an integrated project and business management solution enables Software & Technology firms to deliver more successful and profitable projects.
Time for New Project Management Solution?
Whether you’re developing new software applications or performing IT support, you need visibility into your costs and resource usage for each and every project. The systems you run can make this achievable – or not. Here are a few signs that your current systems aren’t making the grade.
- Creating accurate project budgets is difficult because your historical data has limited detail.
- You lack a clear view of individual and company-wide resource commitments, making it difficult to assign the right resources to the right project tasks.
- You’re constantly transferring data back and forth between your project, accounting and employee compensation systems, resulting in data errors.
You can’t evaluate the success of a project until after it’s complete because of limited reporting capabilities.
- Your project managers struggle to get a complete picture of their project costs.
- Projects are falling behind schedule because team members don’t know what they’re supposed to be working on.
- You end up spending so much time on administrative tasks that it’s challenging to meet promised timelines and your profits aren’t what they could be.
- You don’t have a quick, easy way to check your project and overall corporate status.
Why Upgrade to an Integrated Project & Business Management Solution?
Together, Eralis Project and SAP Business One offer the sophistication required to manage your large projects, while being flexible enough to accommodate smaller engagements. The intuitive browser-based project management solution gives your entire team access to the information they need, offering instant, real-time insight into the status of all your projects. Tight integration with SAP Business One provides more accurate and timely financial information, so you can increase efficiency and profitability.
- Multiple workflow options allow you to structure your projects using a traditional waterfall method, an agile approach, or some combination of the two.
- For break/fix projects, use tickets to easily track completed work and create timesheet records simultaneously.
- Quickly create accurate project plans based on past project performance.
- Gain an understanding of how your team is spending their time on each project, phase or activity.
- Use real-time tracking to streamline project management from initiation to go-live.
- Bill more efficiently with timely and accurate entry of associated costs directly against projects.
- Increase profitability with more accurate estimates and cost tracking.
How SAP Business One Works for Project Teams
What Our Customers Say
“This helps us really raise the bar over what our competition is able to offer. To the minute, to the day, to the week, to the month, to the task, to the activity, we can do financial reporting at the snap of a finger, with a high degree of accuracy.”