The Human Side of ERP
We sell ERP software, but we’re not just a software company. We create an ERP experience that considers a company’s culture, business needs, and most importantly, their people. That’s what the human side of ERP is all about – easing the transition to a better way of doing business with the highest level of empathy, consideration and fit.
Our ERP Solutions
We want the best for our customers, just as you do. That’s why we’ve carefully selected leading ERP platforms that allow us to meet a range of business requirements for small to mid-size companies.
When you refer clients to us, the first thing we do is an in-depth discovery session to understand the business inside and out. Only then will we recommend the best solution that will meet their needs today, tomorrow and 10 years from now.
NetSuite is the #1 cloud ERP system supporting over 31,000 growing companies, from start-up to enterprise. The scalable platform enables companies to see value quickly and easily adapt to changing needs.
SAP Business One is a powerful, yet affordable, ERP solution supporting over 65,000 growing companies. Available on-premise or via our own private cloud, the solution offers maximum flexibility to meet unique business requirements.
Many companies face challenges that can’t be solved with standard ERP functionality alone. We have the internal IP to create powerful customizations and integrations that seamlessly extend NetSuite and SAP Business One.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who refers companies to you?
Our referral partners typically provide strategic operational support to small and mid-size companies. Some examples include:
- Fractional CFOs
- Accounting firms
- ERP consultants
- IT services companies
- Private equity and venture capital firms
How does the referral process work?
We’ll have an intro call with you to discuss your client’s needs. Then we’ll kick off the sales process with your client:
- Discovery session to understand business processes and requirements
- Solution recommendation based on what we’ve learned
- Tailored demo that demonstrates how the solution will solve their key challenges
- Proposal presentation for the ERP software and implementation project
- We start a new partnership!
Do you offer compensation for referrals?
We focus on building mutually beneficial relationships. Just as our referral partners send business our way, we’re always looking for opportunities to do the same.
For cases where a more formal reward system makes sense, we do offer up to $2,000 in VISA gift cards to the referring partner.
- $400 for the qualified referral (a company in the right industry, with an adequate budget and a selection process starting within 2 months)
- + $1,600 when the deal closes
What are the benefits of ERP software?
- Boost productivity and efficiency
- Improve cash flow
- Lower operational costs
- Gain real-time visibility and make better decisions
- Get more reliable data
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Lower IT costs
- Speed up invoicing and collection time
- Create a platform to scale
Let’s Work Together
Whether you have clients actively searching for ERP software or think there’s a mutual opportunity for us to support each other in the future, let’s connect to see if there’s a fit.