Is it Time to Move on from Accounting Software?
You might think QuickBooks is enough for your growing business. But ERP can offer additional functionality you may not have considered, all within in a single system. See how QuickBooks compares to SAP Business One for your business needs.
Many small to mid-size businesses like yours start out using QuickBooks to manage their accounting. The product serves its purpose for a time, until you start to grow and your needs become more complex. As you increase the number of customers and transactions you have, expand your product or service offering, or enter new lines of business, you simply outgrow the functionality of QuickBooks.
How Do You Know it’s Time to Move to ERP?
- You’re seeing performance issues when multiple users are accessing the software.
- Much of your business is managed in Excel spreadsheets.
- Information isn’t flowing between departments.
- You don’t have a clear picture of your company’s performance.
- You’re seeing regular data errors from multiple entry in different systems.
- You’ve exceeded file size limitations.
Additional Information to Help You Evaluate
Deciding to move to an ERP system can be challenging – we’ve outlined some signs that it might be time to move. But maybe you’re still not convinced it’s right for you. Here are some other resources that can help you evaluate what makes sense for your business.
Specific to Your Industry
Ready to make the move to ERP?
We’re here to help. Access resources to help you find the right ERP system and implementation partner.