SAP Business One – ERP Solutions for Growing Small and Mid-size Businesses
With over 60,000 customers worldwide, SAP Business One is the leading choice for ERP among small and mid-size companies.
SAP Business One is an application designed specifically for small and mid-size businesses. If offers an easy-to-use, yet powerful, integrated system to support your growth. You may be using an accounting program, like QuickBooks, and Excel. Or perhaps you’ve outgrown your existing enterprise resource management (ERP) system. No matter where you transition from, SAP Business One offers a highly configurable solution to fully integrate all aspects of your business and help you manage it better. And with a flexible ERP, you can be confident that the system will grow with you. SAP Business One can be adapted and customized to meet new business needs and continually improve your processes.
Why Choose SAP Business One?
Capture all your business information in a single, scalable system.
Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes.
Improve decision making and customer satisfaction with real-time insight into your information.
Supercharge application performance and analytics with in-memory technology.
Give your employees on-the-go access to your system with a variety of mobile app options.
Minimize infrastructure costs with cloud deployment options designed specifically for SAP Business One.
Work with our experienced team to get up and running in weeks.
- Tailor your solution with proven companion solutions that are purpose-built for your industry.
“Given the small number of employees we have, and the large transaction load, SAP Business One can take us to an efficiency level that we can’t get to otherwise.”
“Bringing SAP Business One on board, what we’ve noticed really quickly is that integrating our different groups together and sharing information is making us a lot faster and smarter.”
“Having a single source of information from SAP Business One enables our managers to make effective business decisions, day-to-day in the business, whether it’s production planning, inventory management, customer deliveries or financial planning.”
“SAP Business One allows our team to be more efficient by having the information we need at our fingertips. Average daily time savings across 12 users is almost one hour per day. One month after going live, we calculate that over $60K of our annual labour budget has already been reinvested back into higher value tasks.”
“From the accounting side, we used to invoice our clients two to three months out, where now we have reduced that to one to two weeks. Which is incredible, as a business owner, ensuring that the cash flow is there.”
A Single System to Manage All Aspects of Your Business
Finance & Accounting
Save time at period close with process automation.
Avoid duplicate entries and data errors with automation.
Make more profitable decisions using real-time data.
Sales & Customer Relationships
Give your sales team a complete view of your customers and their needs.
Easily manage sales opportunities to turn more prospects into customers.
Track service calls to ensure optimal customer service.
Warehouse & Production Management
Easily track and record stock movement so you know where your product is at all times.
- Optimize inventory levels – avoid having too much or not enough.
Reduce inventory costs with better inventory control and material planning.
Improve on-time delivery rates for increased customer satisfaction.
Job & Project Management
Create job budgets and estimates, and easily monitor them throughout the project.
Make the most efficient use of your resources with capacity planning and scheduling tools.
Allocate resources, materials and other expenditures to a given job.
- Gain total visibility of your project costs.
Purchasing & Procurement
Save employees time and increase efficiency with automated processes, like purchase order creation and vendor invoice payment.
Make better decisions with full visibility of purchasing and supplier performance.
Reporting & Administration
Easily track employee resources and workflows.
Pull the data you need, when you need it, with standard or ad hoc reports.
Check business performance in real-time – in the office or on the go.
Optional Payroll Integration
- Paymate solutions integrate with SAP Business One to provide enhanced functionality in payroll and HR.
Improve productivity and simplify administration of payroll processes.
Keep all your employee information in one place, including benefits, performance reviews, training, absences and more.
Track and monitor employee attendance accurately in real-time with web-based time sheets and electronic approvals.
Take a Deeper Look at SAP Business One
Added Usability Enhancements
B1 Usability Package (B1UP) – Simplicity at Work
You have special processes and rules that out-of-the-box SAP Business One may not be able to fulfill. This is where customization comes into place. The great thing about the B1 Usability Package is that it allows you to do most of your customization using a single tool and without multiple added costs. With the B1 Usability Package you can:
- Automate processes which used to be manual.
- Design SAP Business One to your own needs without being a developer.
- Create new business processes at ease.
- Control your data quality and automate data entry.
- Reduce your paper consumption to the minimum and automate communication with your customers and suppliers.
- Integrate your email marketing with SAP Business One using one of the most sophisticated and easy-to-use newsletter systems.
- Monitor and administer your attached files more closely and enrich them with associations to SAP Business One projects, profit centers, documents, etc.
- Track your employees’ time and travel, and invoice your customers for different work done.
CRM for Outlook
CRM for Outlook is an innovative solution that enables sales, support and management to perform and update important SAP Business One tasks directly from within Outlook, saving time and increasing user adoption of your SAP Business One system.
Whether you need to see the most recent sales to a customer, update a business opportunity or lead, or even create documents, you can now do this in Outlook. Here are just some of the CRM for Outlook features:
- Manage and update business partners, contacts, opportunities and activities directly in Outlook, saving time and making updates easier.
Create and send e-mails in Outlook as you always do, and link them to SAP Business One records (sales orders, contracts, activities, etc.), making it easier to maintain a history of communications with customers.
- Allow all of your employees to share and see recent activities connected to business partners.
- Jump directly to relevant information in SAP Business One with a single click.
- Customize for your own needs. Choose relevant UDF (user-defined field) information from SAP Business One that you want to display on your Outlook ribbon when you receive an e-mail.
- Create documents on the fly, directly from Outlook, like activities that would also appear in your Outlook calendar.
- Improve your daily work routines further through integrations. Call your contacts from Skype or Lync. Look up directions on Google Maps. Go directly to a Business Partner’s website in your favorite browser.