SAP Business One for Commercial Sales & Service Companies
Managing multiple service jobs simultaneously can be challenging, especially as you grow and take on larger, more complex jobs. The right system can help. See how an integrated ERP, like SAP Business One, can simplify job management in your organization.
When servicing products and equipment is a key component of your business, you need to ensure you’re operating as efficiently as possible to keep your customers happy and maximize profitability. No matter how big or small the job, there are a lot of moving parts that impact your efficiency and profitability – everything from budgets, contracts and progress billing, to service delivery, staff productivity and purchasing. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could manage every aspect of your jobs, and capture all the costs, within a single system?
Now you can, with SAP Business One and Eralis Job. The solution integrates the sales and service sides of your business, allowing you to manage your inventory, sales and service jobs in one system, ensuring your data is timely and accurate. With an embedded cost management solution, you can ensure that you’re capturing all the costs associated with your jobs, including resources, materials and employee time.
Key Benefits for Commercial Sales & Service Companies
Manage Job Costs to Improve Profitability
- Ensure all actual costs are tracked against jobs.
- Analyze job progress in real-time with all relevant costs captured in a single location.
- Increase invoicing accuracy with more precise labour, material and expense allocation.
- Boost cash flow.
Easily Keep Track of Job Details
- Plan and allocate materials more efficiently.
- Spend less time quoting jobs.
- Automatically track purchased goods against jobs
- Streamline service calls and gain quick access to service history.
Allocate Inventory to Jobs
- Easily track billing periods for each job, including phases and milestones.
- Maintain accounting compliance.
- Proactively monitor performance with the ability to estimate the cost to complete jobs at any point in time.
Plan Resources & Materials More Effectively
- Maximize resource utilization across all ongoing jobs.
- Provide your team with real-time job assignments.
Give your field staff live job access – anywhere, anytime – with the optional Eralis Anywhere extension
How SAP Business One Works for Your Team
What Our Customers Say
“After implementing SAP Business One, we were able to determine that we were saving on average one hour per day of time, due to the system’s efficiency and the way it worked across our business.”
“I would say the number one advantage that we’ve had, from a client perspective, is that we have detailed records of all the projects we’ve done with our clients.”
“SAP Business One has brought an overall increased level of visibility to our business performance. That’s really critical in understanding exactly how the business is doing financially, as well as what the opportunities are on a regular basis.”