Processing data and reporting took too long in United Van Lines' old systems.
SAP Business One and a custom application provide a centralized system.
United Van Lines can now manage cost and revenue sharing more effectively.
About United Van Lines
United Van Lines Canada is the country's largest network of moving companies. They're the only 100% Canadian-owned van line. The core concept of United Van Lines is to allow a network of moving companies (member community) to leverage each other so that the cost can be shared across the membership.
Industry: Travel & Transportation
Location: Toronto, Ontario
ERP Solution: SAP Business One + custom application development
- Processing data and reporting took too long with their old systems.
- They saw opportunities for growth in the moving and transportation industry through effective platforms.
- United Van Lines was focused on achieving growth in a declining market due to social trends.
- SAP Business One provides a stable single source of truth that United Van Lines can use as a basis to develop moving-related applications for members.
- ProjectLine developed a custom sales and operations mobile app that integrates with SAP Business One.
- SAP Business One has been instrumental in managing the complex cost/revenue sharing model more effectively.
- They've been able to distribute revenue to their member companies 25% faster.
- With industry-leading custom applications built on SAP Business One, United Van Lines has improved efficiency and competitiveness.
- United Van Lines has gained real-time insight into data to make more informed decisions.
- ProjectLine has extensive development experience to help United Van Lines capture the possibilities with fully integrated custom applications.
- ProjectLine knows how to configure SAP Business One to achieve results for unique requirements.