Value Driven Results
- KEGO optimized inventory control by integrating their main warehouse with those overseen by third-party logistics companies. They now have one place to track all inventory, including demo and marketing inventory assigned to sales reps.
- They can quickly adjust inventory requirements for specific product lines based on changing demand. During the 2020 pandemic, KEGO was able to anticipate increased PPE needs and globally source product. SAP Business One helped them effectively manage partial order fulfillment as stock was available.
- They've expanded sales channels with an eCommerce platform that fully integrates with their SAP Business One system.
Challenges & Opportunities
- They needed the ability to access bin location information with the right innovative technologies for each customer.
- Managing their purchasing requirements was a manual process, with lots of hands-on effort.
- Scaling inventory management to provide medical equipment and supplies to homecare dealers, hospitals, pharmacies and diagnostic labs was a challenge.
SAP Business One has really grown with us. It's taken us from a starter company to what we are today.
Why ProjectLine & SAP Business One
- SAP Business One provides a modern approach to invoicing that's integrated with all departments and allows KEGO to optimize backorder fulfillment.
- ProjectLine has extensive product knowledge and the ability to customize SAP Business One to meet their needs.
- SAP Business One's robust inventory management and purchasing capabilities help KEGO get a better handle on their inventory requirements.