Flexible Cloud Solutions for SAP Business One
Let us take care of the infrastructure for your SAP Business One solution, so you can focus on what matters most – running your business.
Our hosting solutions allow you to run the systems necessary to your business, without the hassle of managing complex hardware or applying security updates. As long as you have an internet connection, you and your staff can just login and get down to business.
24/7 Access to Your Data
We use several data redundancy measures to ensure that you’re never without access to your systems.
- Data is backed up every 15 minutes, so in the event of a failure, we can quickly and easily restore your system.
- Dual data centers ensure your systems are available even in the event of a catastrophic facility failure.
Our hosting support team has the knowledge and experience required to keep your system running, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Systems are constantly monitored and proactive maintenance is performed to stop technical problems before they happen.
- Our team has specific knowledge of the most effective way to run SAP Business One on servers, ensuring you always have optimum performance.
We take all the necessary security measures to provide you peace of mind that your sensitive data is safe.
- As our servers are Canadian owned and run in Canada, they are not subject to the U.S. Patriot Act, so you can rest assured that your information is not being shared with any outside parties.
Additional Benefits of Hosted Solutions
- Simple per-user pricing provides you with predictable quarterly invoices and budgeting piece of mind.
- Our help desk is available Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) to provide any required support, including quick resolution of any problems you encounter, access for additional users and other configuration changes.
- Choose the software option that works best for you – you can maintain ownership of all required software or we can provide the necessary Microsoft software on a subscription basis.
- If you ever need to migrate your system off of our servers, we provide a single file that’s easily transferrable to another server.
- All you need to access your system is Microsoft’s remote desktop connection software. To download client software for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS or Android, visit our Customer Support page.