How SAP Business One Helps You Grow Your Business
Over 50,000 businesses like yours use SAP Business One – an application designed specifically for small and mid-size businesses that need easy-to-use, yet powerful, integrated systems to support their growth. Whether you’re using Quickbooks and Excel, or you’ve outgrown your existing ERP (enterprise resource planning) system, SAP Business One offers a highly configurable solution to fully integrate all aspects of your business to help you manage it better. As you continue to grow, we can adapt and customize Business One to meet your changing needs, and keep the solution working for you.
Benefits of SAP Business One
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system.
- Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes.
- Improve decision making and customer satisfaction with real-time insights.
- Supercharge application performance and analytics with in-memory technology.
- Mobilize employees with on-the-go access to SAP Business One using the mobile app.
- Minimize infrastructure costs and host your system in our data center designed specifically for SAP Business One.
- Get up and running in weeks and tailor your solution with proven companion solutions that are purpose-built for your industry.
From enhanced computing power and real-time analytics, to cloud hosting and mobile functionality, SAP Business One has a variety of options to work best for your business.
Finance & Accounting
- Save time at period close with process automation.
- Avoid duplicate entries and data errors with automation.
- Improve margins.
- Make more profitable decisions using real-time data.
Sales & Customer Relationships
- Grow sales by giving sales reps a complete view of your customers and their needs.
- Easily manage sales opportunities to turn more prospects into customers.
- Track service calls to ensure optimal customer service.
Warehouse & Production Management
- Easily track and record stock movement, so you know where your product is at all times.
- Optimize inventory levels – avoid having too much or not enough.
- Reduce inventory costs with better inventory control and material planning.
- Improve on-time delivery rates for increased customer satisfaction.
Purchasing & Procurement
- Save employees time and increase efficiency with automated processes, like purchase order creation and vendor invoice payment.
- Make better decisions with full visibility of purchasing and supplier performance.
Job & Project Management
- Create job budgets and estimates, and easily monitor them throughout the project.
- Make the most efficient use of your resources with capacity planning and scheduling.
- Allocate resources, materials and other expenditures to a given job to make sure you have total visibility of your project costs.
Reporting & Administration
- Easily track employee resources and workflows.
- Use queries to pull the data you need, when you need it, with standard or ad hoc reports.
- Perform real-time analysis of business performance, in or out of the office with mobile capabilities.