Full Featured Project ERP for Management Consulting Firms
The systems you run have a significant impact on your efficiency and profitability – particularly if you have multiple disconnected systems. See how integrating project and business management into a single solution can give your Consulting firm a competitive edge.
Time for New Project Management Solution?
Managing the day-to-day work on your engagements can be challenging, especially if your existing systems aren’t working as well as they could be. You need a solution that gives you the flexibility to manage all types of engagements in a single, intuitive system – from your most basic support project, to your largest project with a detailed work breakdown structure. How do you know if your existing systems aren’t cutting it?
Creating accurate project budgets is difficult because your historical data has limited detail.
You lack a clear view of individual and company-wide resource commitments, making it difficult to assign the right resources to the right project tasks.
You’re constantly transferring data back and forth between your project, accounting and employee compensation systems, resulting in data errors.
You can’t evaluate the success of a project until after it’s complete because of limited reporting capabilities.
- Your project managers struggle to get a complete picture of their project costs.
- Projects are falling behind schedule because team members don’t know what they’re supposed to be working on.
- You end up spending so much time on administrative tasks that it’s challenging to meet promised timelines and your profits aren’t what they could be.
- You don’t have a quick, easy way to check your project and overall corporate status.
Benefits of an Integrated Project & Business Management Solution
Together, Eralis Project and SAP Business One offer the sophistication required to manage your large projects, while being flexible enough to accommodate smaller engagements. The intuitive browser-based project management solution gives your entire team access to the information they need, offering instant, real-time insight into the status of all your projects. Tight integration with SAP Business One provides more accurate and timely financial information, so you can increase efficiency and profitability.
- Understand where your time is being spent on each and every engagement.
- Gain real-time visibility into progress on individual projects and across the organization as a whole.
- Optimize your resources with company-wide capacity planning tools.
- Streamline project management from start to finish to ensure you meet your deliverables every time.
- Generate accurate project plans quickly, including budgets and timelines based on actual values from similar projects.
- Get visibility into your costs and maximize profitability.
- Bill more efficiently and more accurately with all cost information entered into a single system.
How SAP Business One Works for Project Teams
What Our Customers Say
“This helps us really raise the bar over what our competition is able to offer. To the minute, to the day, to the week, to the month, to the task, to the activity, we can do financial reporting at the snap of a finger, with a high degree of accuracy.”