Open Position – SAP Business One Consultant
Since 2001, ProjectLine has been providing best-in-class business management software solutions to customers across Canada. We enable businesses to become more efficient, more productive and more profitable.
SAP (www.sap.com) has become the world leader in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions. With over 50 percent market share in the industry and over $15 billion in annual revenues, SAP is the largest company in the world that focuses specifically on business management software solutions. Offered via certified partners like ProjectLine, the SAP Business One solution delivers a fully integrated, affordable business management solution designed specifically for small and mid-size businesses.
ProjectLine is seeking SAP Business One Consultants based in Toronto, ON and Saskatoon, SK that will be responsible for deploying the SAP Business One solution to address customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have an education or background in accounting, business management and/or implementation of similar business management software.
- Implement the SAP Business One solution at customer sites.
- Work with customers to identify and document business requirements.
- Work with the ProjectLine team to install and configure the software as per customer requirements.
- Design reports for use within the solution according to customer requirements.
- Train end-users and administrators.
- Support the sales team by providing assistance with technical demonstrations and proposals when required.
- Provide telephone, email and onsite customer support.
- An education or background in accounting or business management.
- A strong desire to serve the customer, complemented by customer relations skills and relevant experience in a project setting.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience with ERP applications preferred (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, ACCPAC, etc.).
- Experience with common reporting tools preferred (e.g. Crystal Reports).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows platform and office productivity tools. Working experience with SQL databases would be an asset.
ProjectLine offers an opportunity to work in a positive team environment, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position, you will be asked to complete a survey that assists us in processing applications. The process will take 20 to 30 minutes. Once you have completed the survey, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.